Ready, Set, Food! Helps 5,000 Families Introduce Allergens Early
Learn about how Ready, Set, Food! has given 5,000 families the best method to introduce allergens early.
June 1, 2019
Ready, Set, Food! turns one today! And thanks to the support of our loyal parents and families, our first year has been an amazing success. We’re proud to announce that in only our first year, we’ve secured the support of over 300 pediatricians and allergists who recommend Ready, Set, Food!, and given over 5,000 families the best chance at food freedom.
“Today is our 1st birthday and I’m so proud of our accomplishments in just our first year. While we’re committed to giving more families food freedom, it’s important to reflect on the countless families who now can enjoy a better quality of life -- -- thanks to our product and our strong focus on food allergy education. It’s been such an incredible journey and we’ve only just begun,” explains CEO Daniel Zakowski.
In the past year, we’ve achieved some really exciting milestones that we wanted to share with you!
- Rolled out our new subscriptions plans, giving customers more options to take advantage of our convenient monthly delivery.
- Raised more awareness for food allergies and funding for important food allergy research.
- Moved into our new corporate headquarters.
- Expanded shipping options to include Canada.
- Introduced our Refer A Friend program, allowing everyone to be a part of our movement.
- Secured strong support from the medical community: over 1,000 doctors recommend Ready, Set, Food!
- Established partnerships with several leading brands who are also trusted by new parents.
- Launched our gift cards -- now you can the give the ultimate gift of food freedom!
- Established our corporate wellness program to improve the lives of employees and their families. Does your employer cover Ready, Set, Food!? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a brochure.
- Introduced three of the youngest members of the Ready, Set, Food! Family - Ava Cogan, 12 months old (left ); Olivia Zakowski, 5 months old (top right); and Alana Leitner, 2 months old (bottom right).
While we’re excited to celebrate these achievements, we have a renewed commitment and focus to our mission. But as an added gift to celebrate our first 12 months, we’re making early allergen introduction even easier by offering 12% off any subscription with promo code HAPPYBDAY.
All health-related content on this website is for informational purposes only and does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the advice of your own pediatrician in connection with any questions regarding your baby’s health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If your infant has severe eczema, check with your infant’s healthcare provider before feeding foods containing ground peanuts.