Get Reimbursed for Ready, Set, Food!
Ready, Set, Food! can now be purchased with your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) card. Early allergen introduction has never been easier!
Organic. More Protein.
No Mess. Always Safe.
Mix in with food.
FSA / HSA
Here’s how to get reimbursed with your FSA / HSA card
If you don't have a FSA or HSA Card:
1. First, double check your FSA or HSA card balance.
2. Purchase a Ready, Set, Food! plan using your FSA or HSA card in place of using your normal credit or debit card.
What is Ready, Set, Food!?
SAFE & EASY
Babies can be messy.
So we’ve made it as
easy as 1-2-3.
Tear open packet
Mix into food
Feed your baby
From The AAAAI & USDA Guidelines Report
What is the evidence supporting the introduction of potentially allergenic foods (like peanut and egg) and the development of food allergies?
- Start feeding highly allergenic foods, like peanut and egg, at 4-6 months of age
- Do not deliberately delay the introduction of other potentially allergenic foods, like cow’s milk, soy, and wheat
- Once allergenic foods are introduced, regular feeding should be maintained